Crypto research

Max1603 max1603 at aol.com
Sat May 20 14:10:19 EST 1995

I am a microbiologist working for a bottled water company.  I will be
transferring to the Dallas,TX area and I would like to do part time
research (afternoons and/or weekends) at a lab that is working with
Crypto.   I do not have a lot of parasitology experience but I do have
experience with DNA techniques and most general lab equipment through my
graduate coursework in microbiology (I have a M.S.).  I am not looking for
a lot of $$ since I do have a full time position.  I would, however like
to get back into research and lab work and would even volunteer my time.
Anyone in the Dallas area who needs lab help I am very interested.  Please
e-mail me at Max1603 at aol.com.  Thank you.

Cynthia