Testing bionet.photosyn from Usenet -> email

marder at agri.huji.ac.il marder at agri.huji.ac.il
Tue May 4 05:36:09 EST 1993

Dear colleagues,
  I am posting this message via Usenet news.  If you get it, it means that
all is well and that your subscriptions have been successfully installed on
one of the two Biosci nodes.  This being the case, I will remove the old
subscription list and announce the new procedures.
--
                                 '      Jonathan B. Marder
Internet: MARDER at AGRI.HUJI.AC.IL |      Department of Agricultural Botany