Welcome to bionet.photosynthesis

marder at agri.huji.ac.il marder at agri.huji.ac.il
Sun May 9 11:04:03 EST 1993

Dear Photosynthesis Researchers,

   We are now running as a part of USENET.  The former "Photosynthesis
Researchers' List" has now been reconfigured.  Welcome to existing
subscribers and newcomers alike.  I will shortly be posting the group
charter. You can now do away with your subscription and read
bionet.photosynthesis using a newsreader (see last section).  Confused?
You may be reassured by the following points. Please take note of the
new list addresses etc.

How to maintain your email subscription
appropriate Biosci address (remember to specify the photosynthesis
newsgroup).

How to post email for distribution to the list/newsgroup
  Email for the newsgroup should be directed to photosyn at net.bio.net
or to photosyn at daresbury.ac.uk.

What happens to email to LISTSERV at TAUNIVM and PHOTOSYN at TAUNIVM?
redirected - i.e. full functionality is maintained!!  However, I give
notice that this support is of now UNNOFFICIAL and may be cancelled at
any time (e.g. if problems develop).

USENET access