LED light source

Bill Williams bwilliam at oyster.smcm.edu
Mon May 24 09:25:56 EST 1993

In article <930523230752_72103.765_DHS47-1 at CompuServe.COM> Richard B.
Peterson, 72103.765 at CompuServe.COM writes:
> 	I am interested in putting together a high intensity light
> source comprised of light emitting diodes (LEDs) for use in
> photosynthetic measurements.

You might also want to contact Quantum Devices, Inc., 112 Orbison, PO
Box 100, Barneveldt, WI 53507, telephone 608-924-3000.  I haven't used
their product (an LED array similar to the Hansatech unit described
above), but I saw it at a recent plant physiology meeting and it looked
like something you might be interested in.
William E. Williams, bwilliam at oyster.smcm.edu
Divison of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
St. Mary's College of Maryland
St. Mary's City, MD 20686