SORRY - (No-one was actually unsubscribed)

Jonathan B. Marder MARDER at agri.huji.ac.il
Thu Jan 6 11:16:24 EST 1994

Dear Colleagues,
    It is nice to get a full mailbox from friends - but this time it is due to my stupid error.

  NO-ONE HAS BEEN UNSUBSCRIBED FROM PHOTOSYN

What I did was to make some changes to our OLD list which sat on LISTSERV at TAUNIVM.  The old list has a single subscriber which is the new system (BIOSCI/Bionet.photosynthesis).  This is so that anyting posted to the old system will be forwarded to the new system.  What I did was to change the forwarding address from the US address (photosyn at net.bio.net) to the UK address (photosyn at daresbury.ac.uk) - this was for geographical reasons.   What I forgot to do was to do this QUIETLY.  LISTSERV thus told photosyn at net.bio.net that it was being unsubscribed, and this message was promptly propagated to all of you.

YOU CAN SAFELY IGNORE THE "UNSUBSCRIPTION"  MESSAGE.

I HUMBLY APOLOGIZE FOR MY STUPID MISTAKE :-)

Jonathan M
__
Jonathan B. Marder                 '
Department of Agricultural Botany  |     Internet: MARDER at agri.huji.ac.il
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem | /\/ Bitnet:   MARDER at HUJIAGRI
P.O.Box 12, Rehovot 76100, ISRAEL  /     Fax:      (08 or +9728) 467763