postdoc

Rod Savidge savidge at unb.ca
Wed Jul 17 10:59:26 EST 1996

Dear Prof. Barry,

The water oxidizing complex has always fascinated me but I've never been
able to come to grips with it.  For purposes of teaching my students, could
you please give me a brief summary of the current status of knowledge about
the complex?  Where exactly is it located; does an enzyme participate and
if so has it been purified; what physiological factors influence activity
of the complex?

   Rod Savidge, PhD, Professor      |         E-mail: savidge at unb.ca
   Faculty of Forestry and         \|/
      Environmental Management  \   |   /     Phone:  (506) 453-4919
   University of New Brunswick  _\/ | \/_
   Fredericton, NB CANADA          \|/        Fax:    (506) 453-3538
   E3B 6C2                          |