Teaching Material

govindjee gov at uiuc.edu
Fri Jul 26 12:15:29 EST 1996

Dear Photosynthesizers:
This is to inform all those interested in teaching photosynthesis that I
have on my WWW page (http://www.life.uiuc.edu/govindjee/) several items
that may be of interest to your students:
[1] Three set of slides for  the so-called "light reactions" from "Photons
to NADPH2+ ATP"; they are simply numbered Slides1, 2 and 3; they need to be
downloaded (credit: Mike Novak/Ed Dole/Govindjee).
[2] Multimedia text book on Photosynthesis (credit Matej Lexa and John
Cheeseman)
[3] Virtual Cell (credit: Matej lexa)
[4] A short clip on Chlorophyll fluorescence (credit: Govindjee/Fred
Chow/Brad Sherman); the same page includes photos of some photosynthesis
"Diggaj"( please look up a Hindi dictionary).
[5] Photosynthesis and time ( credit: Govindjee and Matej Lexa): From
Photons to Oxygen evolution; there is also  a simplified "Q-cycle" on it.

        I also have links to materials by  Drs. Blankenship; Gust; Allen;
Crofts; Nice E-mail list; Photobiology On Line, etc.

I request feedback and invitation to others to make links to my site. The
feedback can be in the form of E-mails to me. Thanks.

Have fun,
Govindjee

Govindjee
World Wide Web address: http://www.life.uiuc.edu/govindjee/
Internet address: gov at uiuc.edu
Telephone: 217-333-1794 (office); 217-337-0627 (home)
Fax: 217-244-7246 (office) ; 217-337-6196 (home)
Office address: Department of Plant Biology, University of Illinois
                         265 Morrill Hall, MC-116, 505 South Goodwin Avenue
                         Urbana, IL 61801-3707, USA
Home address: 2401 South Boudreau Avenue, Urbana, IL 61801-6655, USA