Photosynthesis Center Internet Server

Larry Orr larry.orr at
Tue Jun 4 18:08:20 EST 1996

The ASU Photosynthesis Center has acquired its own internet server and the
Center web site has now been moved to the new server.  The new address is:

I have placed announcements in the various web pages on the old server that
will notify you of the move and also transport you to the new server after
a couple seconds, if you have browser software, such as Netscape Navigator,
that recognizes metafiles.  For those that have older browsers, I have
included a link to the new server.

Several changes have been made to the ASU Photosynthesis Center site, so I
invite all of you to stop in and reset your bookmarks.

Larry Orr                               Larry.Orr at
Photosynthesis Center                   tel: (602) 965-1963
Dept. of Chemistry & Biochemistry       fax: (602) 965-2747
Arizona State University
Box 871604
Tempe, AZ 85287-1604 USA