oxygen electrode

Hansatech Instruments Ltd. serving the Plant Sciences. Hansatech Instruments Ltd. serving the Plant Sciences.
Tue Jun 18 10:09:53 EST 1996

In article <leslie-170696153943 at bhuvana.ibg.uit.no>, leslie wanner
<leslie at ibg.uit.no> writes
>Has anyone ever used a whole leaf or leaf disc electrode to measure oxygen
>evolution in small-leaved plants (such as Arabidopsis)?  Could you obatain
>satisfactory results?  What type of instrument did you use?  Can you
>provide a manufacturer and model number, and if possible, an address for
>the manufacturer?
>Thanks for the help.
>leslie wanner
>e-mail:  leslie at ibg.uit.no
Please contact us at email address info at hansinst.demon.co.uk or fax
number ++44 1760 337303 for further details of our range of oxygen
electode and other products for photosynthesis research.

Best regards

Richard Poole

Marketing Manager
Hansatech Instruments Ltd.