Phyto-Pharmacognosy

aphrk at Msu.oscs.montana.edu aphrk at Msu.oscs.montana.edu
Fri Jul 2 13:54:10 EST 1993

Some of the best publications to investigate concerning plants currently
and once used in medicine are the following:

Journal of Ethnopharmacology

HerbalGram - a quarterly publication of the Herb Research Foundation and
the American Botanical Council.  $25/yr  You can usually find it on the
magazine stands in Food Coops and Health Food Stores.  The Board of
Directors is made up of Ph.D's in pharmacy, medicine and chemistry.

American Herbalists Guild puts out a quarterly newsletter of which I am
the editor, called The Herbalist.  $35/yr Write American Herbalists
Guild, P.O. Box 1683, Soquel, CA 95073.  Articles by herbalists about
their craft.

If you can be more specific I can look up more publications, including
those from England and Australia.  What are you looking for?

Robyn Klein, Herbalist
Bozeman, Montana