Generic Flora of the Southeast

SUSAN FARMER farmer at
Sat Sep 18 09:11:25 EST 1993

When I was reading Radfords _Vascular Plant Taxonomy_ (anybody have an extra
copy that they're dying to get rid of?), There was a reference to a book in
production through the Gray Herbarium and Harvard University called _A Generic
Flora of the Southeast_  with some turely *wonderful* drawings.  Was this
book ever published?

Susan B. Farmer     farmer at     Lady Jerusha Kilgore
I can't even find time to clean house and you want me to come up with a .sig?
     B.A. in Computer Science ... Graduate Student in Botany
		Talk to me about your Trillium species!