cell wall discussion group

KATE at BIO.TAMU.EDU KATE at BIO.TAMU.EDU
Tue Mar 29 10:35:30 EST 1994

Hello, netters.

I received several inquiries about how to subscribe to the cell wall
discussion group, so here is the information.

To subscribe to the cell wall discussion group, send an email message
to: listserv at vm1.nodak.edu.  The body of the message should contain
the command: sub cellwall <your first name> <your last name>.  Leave
the subject line blank and do not type any other message or text.
All mailing to the cellwall list should be sent to:
cellwall at vm1.nodak.edu.

Ronan O'Leary, PLEASE NOTE:  I was not able to send mail to your
address (bmb1n3ag at leeds.ac.uk).  I tried several times to return your
messages, but they bounced!  I hope that this is the information you
require.

Kate VandenBosch