Botanic excursion in Slovakia

Vladimir Janis janis at sun.uakom.sk
Mon Feb 20 05:28:45 EST 1995

Last year the DAPHNE foundation organized a successful
botanical excursion "Plants of Slovakia". For the year
1995 we prepare two excursions and we would like to
invite you to join us.

The first one will be held in June 9, 10 and 11
(Friday, Saturday and Sunday). We will visit the
floodplain of the Morava (March) river on Friday
and the meadows in Biele Karpaty Mts. rich in orchids on
Saturday and Sunday. The price for this excursion is $30
(or equivalent sum in your currency) and it covers
the transportation within Slovakia, moderate accommodation
(own sleeping bags necessary) and the guides - experts
for these localities.

The second excursion will be aimed at mountain flora
in mountains of Velka Fatra, Slovensky Raj and Polana.
It will last five days, from July 11 to July 15.
Its price will depend on the number of participants,
but should not exceed $150. Again it includes transportation
within Slovakia, accommodation and the guide.

We recommend both excursions especially for students
of biology and environmental science.

In case of interest please contact us not later
than April, 30, on the following address (we will send
you more detail information then):

Monika Janisova, Javorova 1, 974 01 Banska Bystrica,
Slovak Republic

or use the e-mail address (not the one in the header
- DO NOT USE REPLY!!!):

janis at bb.sanet.sk

We are looking forward to meet you!

			Monika Janisova