Tomato VFN?

Arlene Gaudet agaudet at MHC.MTHOLYOKE.EDU
Tue Jun 6 07:36:15 EST 1995

Regarding the code VFN, plants with that combination of disease resistence
are resistent to verticillium, fusarium wilt and nematodes.  Some tomatoes
are also resistent to tobacco mosaic virus, which would be indicated by a
T in the code.  UKurt's tomato is probably not resistent to tobacco mosaic
virus, so (I've been told) smokers should stay out of the tomato patch.
Arlene