QUERY: root-fungal pathogen interaction.

KevO kevo at astro.ocis.temple.edu
Fri May 5 14:53:59 EST 1995

Hi! I would appreciate it if someone could direct me to article(s) or a
book concerning root(or seed)- fungal pathogen interaction.(i.e.
biochemical rxns of fungal hyphae on plant cells during penetration).
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

* Kevin Ong                            * For God so loved the world that he  *
* Biology Dept.                        * gave his only begotten son...       *
* Temple University,Philadelphia       *               -JOHN 3:16            *
* Fax:(215)204-6646  email> kevo at astro.ocis.temple.edu or kevo at vm.temple.edu *
* WWW URL> http://astro.ocis.temple.edu/~kevo                                *