QUERY: root-fungal pathogen interaction.

Vikram Prabhu prabhuv at duke.usask.ca
Mon May 8 12:32:29 EST 1995

KevO (kevo at astro.ocis.temple.edu) wrote:
: Hi! I would appreciate it if someone could direct me to article(s) or a
: book concerning root(or seed)- fungal pathogen interaction.(i.e.
: biochemical rxns of fungal hyphae on plant cells during penetration).
: Any help would be greatly appreciated!

A good overall ref for plant roots is "Plant Roots: the hidden half" 1992
by Y. Waisel et al. (Marcel Dekker). I know that it is already being
revised! but its still pretty upto date.

Vik