cuttings--leaf & root

Andrew Johnson ez057460 at
Fri May 19 22:29:53 EST 1995

I was just wondering what types of plants you can perform cuttings with.
I am very interested in Asexual reproduction and I want to know if you
can do it with all plants or just some particular ones.  I know the
different kinds of cuttings like leaf cuttings, leaf-bud cuttings, and
root cuttings, but my main question is what kind of plants can do this
and can all the different kinds of cuttings be perfromed with a certain
type of plant.  I hope you can help.  Thanks.

--Andrew Johnson