Ethnobotanical interest

Michael Sullivan ENND21A at prodigy.com
Sat May 20 16:46:19 EST 1995

Hello-

If anybody has information on good schools that would carry this field,
or any opinions on a career in ethnobotany, it would be Kool if you would
share your words with me, if you'd like to of course.

I know that ethnobotany is a specialized field of botany, and prob would
only be offered in a grad school, but I'm ne sure.

I find the use of certain plants for medicinal and psychedelic
psychoactive purposes very fascinating. Shamanism knowledge of plants is
astronomical.

I also would like to study philosophy to broaden my mind a bit.

So maybe I'll  talk to someone if you share these interests.

Thanx-

   Mike