Cycad choice help?

Steve Cosman cosman at acs.ucalgary.ca
Thu May 25 12:29:47 EST 1995

Hi Netters!

Does anyone out there have any knowledge on Cycads such that he (or she)
could recommend suitable species for me to house in my apartment.  It
should not be too tall or wide and should be a stately-appearing tree.
(The genuses Zamia and Microzamia are likely out-of-the-question.)
I will send more detailed information as to the plant(s) I want and my
housing conditions to someone who would agree to help me choose sonm!

Before I'm referred to a book, let me point out that my vision is not
too great!  (That's likely an understatement!)

Will anyone out there help me choose?  If nobody's reachable
by email, perhaps someone could refer me to a snail-mail source.

Steve				cosman at acs.ucalgary.ca