Any information regarding Neem Tree?

Chris Doolan doolan at stang.netspace.net.au
Wed May 31 09:58:52 EST 1995

Hello there,

My name is Chris and on behalf of a friend I am collating as much
information as possible regaurding the Neem plant. It has been used as a
natural pest repelent and its wood has been known to deter termites.

I'm interested in finding information regarding the active substance and
if anybody within Australia or the rest of the world can help me purchase
Neem oil and a single plant of the (I think 76) species.

Does anybody outthere have any info regauding this plant. If you could
Email any responses this would be well appreciated as I can not all the
time keep an eye on this newsgroup.

Thanks in advance...

|\ /|
|o o| Chris (Email: doolan at netspace.com.au)