Wild NH Herbs and spices

Robert L. Lamothe rll at fizban.iol.unh.edu
Tue May 30 11:58:55 EST 1995

Hello All,

	Recently I made a mead with some wild Wintergreen as a flavoring.  I
picked 1 3/4 lbs of the stuff and only used 1/2 lbs.  What other spices or
herbs can be found in the woods of NH that I could use to make a Gruit or
potpourri to add to a mead to create flavoring?

						Thanks
						-Bob
--
* Robert L. Lamothe                           University of New Hampshire     *
* rll at unh.edu                                 Interoperablity lab room 330    *