chilli question

Roger Whitehead rwhitehead at cix.compulink.co.uk
Fri Aug 30 11:43:15 EST 1996

> Despite what we may call them a good rule of thumb is "small
> peppers that grow with the pointy end up are hot as hades."

Hades (aka Pluto) was the king of the underworld (Ancient Greek, that
is, not the Chicagoan variety). What was he hot for, do you suppose?

(His name, by the way, meant "the unseen". None would argue that it's
the unseen chilli that does for you! <g>)

Roger

Roger Whitehead,
14 Amy Road, Oxted, Surrey RH8 0PX, England
Tel: +44 (0)1883 713074; Fax: +44 (0)1883 716793
.