PLANTS/CLIPART/CD/ANTIQUE

mk95528 mk95528 at navix.net
Mon Sep 23 21:01:53 EST 1996

Greetings-

Imagine having special black and white plant line art clipart from old
woodcuts and engravings in digital format from the sands of time.
Then imagine having this on one handy CD-ROM from these
pages of time.
Then imagine plant clipart has not been available until now.
Then imagine how easy small in house desktop publishing can be using a

handy CD of plant clipart.
These antique images are from a ton of very rare expensive copyright
free antique books and publications.
We have gleaned antique stores and auction blocks over the years. Some

books go as far back as 1635.
We are a home based enterprise that delved into great expense and time
to make all this possible so everyone can finally have a copy, and at
a very reasonable price.
Never before has this kind of project been accomplished. Especially,
black and white line art of plants.
For more information on our exclusive CD-ROM contact us anytime.
Thankyou for your interest in bringing these amazing images back into
the light again.

Sincerely;

Margie