Exporting Flowers

Bickel Flowers Ltd bickel at netvision.net.il
Fri Sep 27 12:16:21 EST 1996

Bickel Flowers Limited is the largest flower producer of flowers in the
Middle East and the biggest privately owned flower exporter in Israel.

Our customers receive own produced flowers, which the company has
handled from the growing stage, through harvesting, preparation for
export, packing and dispatch. In addition, the company exports the
products of the best growers in Israel. During the export season (mainly
September until June), customers receive their flowers within 36 hours
of harvest time, any specified day, seven days a week - at the airport
most convenient for them.

Bickel Flowers Limited exports to Europe, Scandinavia, Eastern Europe,
the Commonwealth of independant States, North and South America, Asia,
East Asia, and the Far East.

In order to control all stages of production and to ensure the best
possible service for its customers, the company owns the following
installations and subsidiary companies:
Bickel International Biotechnology Ltd.
Bickel Flowers Farms - Beit-Hanan and Kfar Malal
Bickel Flowers - Trading company
Bickel Custom & Transport Services Ltd.

Our company has a reputation for excellent service and high quality
products. This makes us a favourable supplier in countries with a
particularly demanding market. We supply Gerbera of exceptional quality
to many countries in Europe and our roses are well known. Gypsophila
free of minor-fly (LMF) to British and Scandinavian markets. All our
products are graded and packed in compliance with the meticulous demands
of the Plant Protection Service and customers in all target countries.