I love my Aloe!!

Lawrence lawgan at cyberhighway.net
Tue Apr 1 01:57:03 EST 1997

She is a VERY large plant that blooms at least twice a year.  I also have
to repot her about twice a year because of all the baby's she has.  I was
thinking of putting her outside in the summer, if she blooms again, so that
maybe bees will visit.  She must enjoy where she is at (southern window)
'cuz at times she has had two blooms at once.  This is the plant that got
me interested in growing plants (indoor ones, anyhow, I don't do well with
outdoor plants, I tend to forget about them).  Well, if anyone wants to
talk aloe, feel free to write.
Bobbie
lawgan at cyberhighway.net