help

rgw rgw at office-futures.com
Fri Aug 1 10:46:47 EST 1997

>  I saw a girl standing on the front of the boat on the main deck. . .
>  I would like to try and locate this girl. I have the following
>  information on her:
 . .

> Copyright © - 6/12/97 -Internet Cafe NJ

So, not content with telling tens of thousands of people on the Internet that
you're a dithering fool, you actually want to copyright this information?
Amazing.

I think you should instead concentrate on selling your method for X-ray
vision: "She was wearing shorts but they could not be seen because she was
also wearing a black garment around her waist that covered the shorts". You'll
make so much money, you'll be swamped with Caucasian girls (and American ones,
too, no doubt).

[Only in America, etc.]

Roger

Roger Whitehead,
14 Amy Road,
Oxted,
Surrey    RH8 0PX
Tel: +44 (0)1883 713074; fax: +44 (0)1883 716793