How to kill Poison Ivy without chemicals

Steve Brilowski brilo at coredcs.com
Tue Aug 19 06:20:14 EST 1997

Good Luck!  I am interested to see how ivy can be killed without chemicals.
 Here is an organic solution.  This product is sometimes used by potato
growers for vine dessication.   Use sulfuric acid.  I don't have specific
rates.  And should be applied with specialized equipment.

Steve Brilowski
Stevens point Wisc.

VryGd1 <vrygd1 at aol.com> wrote in article
<19970818213300.RAA28987 at ladder02.news.aol.com>...
> I have an area that I am clearing that will be used to raise goats.
There