Cypripedium transplantation; micorhizae

thomas merchant at
Thu Jul 10 07:34:50 EST 1997

>Your reference board/na board.html
>>is a restricted site.  Do you have access capability or do you just cite
>>Web pages meaninglessly?
>>J. Galla
>The references I quoted came from the Native Orchids of North
> America web page and bulletin board.

Actually, it is/was the "North America Native Orchid Bulletin Board".
I believe there is a different organization called the "Native Orchids
of North America".

Anyway, when I posted the original message I had cut and pasted the
addresses from the _then_ public site into the posting. I am trying to
find the new, public location, and will post the information when I
get it.