wildlife chat

Niklas Christensen v-niklac at microsoft.com
Fri Jul 11 12:59:50 EST 1997

Hi All,

I am the forum manager at Mungo Park(an interactive travel/adventure web
site). Starting on July 10 we will be having a 'wildlife' chat every
Thursday night at 7 PM, Pacific Time. Most Thursdays will be an open chat
about birds, animals, plants, and other wildlife. One night a month we will
bring in an expert or famous person to do a Q & A session.

The chat room and schedule can be found at;

If you have any suggestions for chat themes or guests, let me know at
askmungo at microsoft.com

hope to see you there -

Niklas Christensen
Mungo Park Forum Manager

The opinions expressed in this message are my own personal views
and do not reflect the official views of Microsoft Corporation