Seeking Employment...

: & Victoria animaux at ix.netcom.com
Sun Mar 2 09:06:56 EST 1997

Anyone seeking a profession in horticulture should send a resume to:

Florapersonnel, Inc
1740 Lake Markham Rd.
Sanford FL 32771
(407) 320-8177
fax (407) 320-8083

I am not affiliated with them in any way other than seeing their add in
the back of "Greenhouse Grower" a trade publication.

Greenhouse Grower
Meister Publishing Co.
37733 Euclid Ave.
Willoughby, OH 44094