Seeking Employment...

: & Victoria animaux at
Sun Mar 2 09:06:56 EST 1997

Anyone seeking a profession in horticulture should send a resume to:

Florapersonnel, Inc
1740 Lake Markham Rd.
Sanford FL 32771
(407) 320-8177
fax (407) 320-8083

I am not affiliated with them in any way other than seeing their add in
the back of "Greenhouse Grower" a trade publication.

Greenhouse Grower
Meister Publishing Co.
37733 Euclid Ave.
Willoughby, OH 44094

In <330A5AB9.6D6A at> Amul & Parul Purohit <purohit at>
>I am seeking a management position in  plant tissue culture or nursery
or greenhouse industry.
>Is there anyone out there who can help me?  Following is a brief
summary of my qualifications:
>Advanced technical degrees with over 12 years of management and
professional experience.
>Supervised staff of 185 with total responsibility for budgeting and
meeting production schedule.
>Track  record in the areas of TQM, Zero Defect (ZDB) management,
planning, production,
>marketing and R&D.  Knowledge in the areas of; computer analysis on
manufacturing, inventory
>control, personnel, accounts, sales and marketing, quality purchasing,
computers, clean room
>technology, laboratory design and apparatus, nursery and greenhouse
and crops production.
>I will be more than happy to send you my detailed resume for your
ready reference.