relative abundance of lipids, fats & waxes in plants

M.M. Mitchell mmmitch at
Wed Mar 5 04:45:39 EST 1997

I hope someone can help me. I'm looking for a reference for the relative
abundance in various plants (or any plant) of lipids (fats & waxes),
carbohydrates, cellulose, amylose, amylopectin), and proteins.  I am also
looking for a reference for the energy required to synthesize (not gained
from metabolizing) these same plant constituents.  Any information will be
greatly appreciated.  Please email your responses to mmmitch at
Thank you very much..