Job Opening Orange County CA: Propagation/Nursery Foreman/Person

miltj at ix.netcom.com miltj at ix.netcom.com
Sat Mar 15 13:16:33 EST 1997

We have an entry level opening for this position in our small (eight
acre) nursery.  There is lots of room for growth and promotion for the
right person.  We are looking for someone with a BA/S in a horticulture
related discipline and is willing to work hard physically but also
contribute thoughtfully as we are expanding the operation.

If you would like more information, please send your post to my eMail
address.