Water Purslane (spelling) and Branch Burrweed

Liz Curtis flacszil at ix.netcom.com
Mon Mar 17 22:10:30 EST 1997

Hi...and Help.   :)

I've just been told I have two endangered plant species on some property I own in East Tennessee.  (Water Purslane and Branch Burrweed).  I've probably mispelled them both, I forgot to ask the government agency that called me to "spell" them for me.

Looking for any information from anyone who knows anything about one of these species...or both.

I am not a botanist...so I don't even know what they look like, let alone even existed before today.  :)

Please email me with any info you have, would really be a big help for me!
Thank you!  flacszil at ix.netcom.com   Liz Curtis