rainforest branch

Magdalena Cano Plewinska mplewinska at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 17 17:56:22 EST 1997

ojeda at sprintmail.com (Jack) wrote:

>Does anyone know where I can purchase an epiphyte rainforest branch? .... It's for a
>rainforest terrarium complete with heat and humidity controls.

Would a piece of driftwood do? They come in all sorts of sizes and
interesting shapes and moss will eventually grow on them so they'll
look pretty authentic. Also, they won't rot as fast as regular wood.
They can be had from most places that sell orchid and bromeliad
growing supplies. I know of one that will ship mail order. Email me if
you need the address. Also, cork plaques are good but perhaps not as
decorative.

   - Magda Plewinska
     Miami, FL / Zone 10
     Email: mplewinska at earthlink.net