From a High School Teacher

Elaine Kitchel aph-er at iglou.com
Mon Jun 15 08:42:39 EST 1998

There is a fellow in Mississippi, who used to work for NASA, unfortunately, I
cannot remember his name.  He now works part-time for the Crosby Arboretum in
Mississippi.  He has done extensive research and development in water
purification through plants.  I'm sure if you contact the Arboretum there,
they will know who I am talking about.  He is the one who developed their
system for purifying their wastewater at the Arboretum.

EK