Germination time of Chenopodium album wanted

Harold Lindaberry harlind at epix.net
Tue Mar 17 11:47:47 EST 1998

    I have found that it depends on the type of pretreatment given to
the seed, cold, scarification, nitrate, acid treatment etc used to break
the dormancy and also the age of the seed, some workers have found
benefit in darkness others said there was no difference. If you have
been successful in breaking dormancy one to two weeks should do the
trick,breaking the dormancy is the trick.