Ramfang anyone?

dlarson at citi-link.com dlarson at citi-link.com
Tue Jun 1 21:14:05 EST 1999

In <7in28s$l12$1 at news6.svr.pol.co.uk>, "abacusnurseries.freeserve.co,uk" <david at abacusnurseries.freeserve.co.uk> writes:
>You say it grew back this spring, do you mean the leaves or did the plant
>die back to the ground over winter.?

It grew back this spring from the roots in the ground.  No parts of the
plant remained over the winter.

I am in Minnesota, USA.  The plant is native to Iceland.

The leaves are long and fern-like, but the actuall
pattern to the leaf looks more like a carrot leaf.
It is *not* a fern.  The previous owner was a native
of Iceland and told me what I know about it.  She
said it also small flowers but they have not bloomed
yet.  This plant really *does* smell like mint or catnip
but looks nothing like either.

Dan