Growing plants in house, is it possible?

JEROME MILOSEK MILOSEK at prodigy.net
Thu Nov 11 21:35:30 EST 1999

I too am interested in the lighting aspect. Presently I'm using 2 - 4foot
fluorescent grolites and the tomatos started Oct 15 are looking much better
than any I started In Feb/March.
These latest plants are much bushier, lack of light makes for tall spindly
plants, and greener.

Now the questions:
1)  Has anyone compared the hi-price "special" fluorescent grolites vs. a
typical run-o-mill fluorescent?  If so, what difference did you observe?

2) What are the pests that most growing ventures crash against and their
prevention?

 Pointers to web sites specializing in indoor growing are appreciated.

Thanks for your time,

Jer