Question: Conifers and seasonal chloroses??

kbonnici at ivory.trentu.ca kbonnici at ivory.trentu.ca
Fri Nov 12 08:52:37 EST 1999

I would assume that its ordinary seasonal leaf drop. However, you say its not
happening to all individiauls in a species, so that seems puzzling--unless
within species needles are dropped not every season, but every other, or every
third season. Chlorosis is certainly not seasonal, and you likely would have
discovered that with your nutrient assays and pH testing.

HTH,

Kellie