Dandelion

Joce monsieurbizarreNOmoSPAM at yahoo.com.invalid
Mon Nov 29 18:00:19 EST 1999

I'm doing a serious research on dandelion (<i>taraxacum
officinale W.</i>) and I really need some information on
this plant:
<ur>
<li>the medicinal effects
</ur>
With the explanations..., not just the effects..... There
are many sites about dandelion, but they don't explain how
does the dandelion can help to fight against diabete or just
to restablish the urinary system.... Understand? I need to
have the information or to have some internet links where I
could find the information. Could you e-mail me?
Thanks!!