Spider plant question

Webbtron webbtron at mindspring.com
Mon Feb 7 11:06:28 EST 2000

Perhaps they got froze during the trip home.  Trim the dead leaves.  You can
cut the brown tips if they bother you.  My experience is that a brown leaf
tip on a spider plant means the plant has drought stress.  They are easy to
grow and propagate (throw a "baby" in a glass.
craig
news:389dbc1d.0 at news.sac.bfp.net...