cactus help

Shawn Campbell shawnfromin at webtv.net
Fri Jan 21 22:00:40 EST 2000

I would suggest breaking one of the seeds open. If it's green on the
inside then just give the rest of them some more time. You might want to
find a way to provide some more heat to the soil (say 75 to 80 degrees),
because cacti are heat loving succulents. If the soil is moist that's
good!  You don't want to drown the little buggers!
However, If the seeds are brown then (I hope you didn't pay a lot for
them! ) find yourself a nice retail nursery and buy one already started.