AW: Solar tracking

Buschmann, Henrik buschmann at gsf.de
Thu Jan 27 05:19:57 EST 2000

Hallo Talbot,

i dont agree totaly: concerning the flux of water i believe it is better to
call these events growth (as a generalization). The receptor should be
cryptochrome (at least when blue light is the signal).
Anyhows, what your saying about cotton (in contrast to sunflower) sounds
interesting to me. Do you know any literature concerning cotton (and solar
track.)?

Cheers,
Henrik