gardenlen gardenlen at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 6 19:27:04 EST 2001

same as cereoid and it could be root bound as well, don't forget they
will like a warm position they don't like any chill.

In article <14027-3A569FA3-102 at storefull-287.iap.bryant.webtv.net>,
  shauldren at webtv.net (Shawn) wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>  Maybe someone can give me a bit of advice. I have a Dieffenbachia
> is very sick. It's only over a year old. A long while ago its leaves
> began to grow smaller and smaller until it had no leaves at all. It
> remained in this condition for months. What could be happening and is
> there anything I can do?
> Thanks,
> Shawn

happy gardening 'it works for me it could work for you'
"in the end ya' gotta do what ya' gotta do!!"
but consider others and the environment.

Sent via Deja.com