QUEEN OF HEARTS (Homalomena Wallisii) problem.

dino8426 at my-deja.com dino8426 at my-deja.com
Sun Jan 7 16:25:35 EST 2001

Need some help with solving a QUEEN OF HEARTS (Homalomena Wallisii)
plant problem.
I purchased my plant last August in a healthy condition from a
reputable store.
After a couple of months its leaves started to change color to
yellowish. It still produces new leaves but they also turn yellow
quickly. I live in a dry climate with house humidity in a range of 20-
30% during winter months. Plant is placed in south-west exposure by the
window close to a ceiling on a shelf.
Nobody in the store seems to know a cause of this problem.
Thank you for your input.

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/