info on "vicks plant"

Cereoid CEREOID at prodigy.net
Wed Jan 10 17:11:17 EST 2001

Dear Gary Armstrong,

You ego is showing.

You've got to know your limitations.

Any answer is not as good as the correct one.

Copying info from a garden book is not the same as knowing your subject.

I bet you wouldn't know Plectranthus madagascarensis if you saw it (and
you've probably seen it). Its variegated cultivar is a popular hanging
basket plant and is usually misidentified as Plectranthus coleoides in the
trade. It looks nothing like the "Vicks Plant" species.