Asparagus Fern Problem

techteacher at techteacher at
Sat Jan 20 10:56:58 EST 2001

I have a beautiful Asparagus Fern that has tremendous sentimental formerly belonged to a friend who passed away.
It was thriving in California, but I moved to NC in September.  During the
warm months it was fine, but I've moved it inside due to the colder days
turning it brown in many places.  Any tips on how to bring it back indoors
would be appreciated.  I don't like to lose plants, but especially not
this one. :-)

You can email to the above address (sans "NOSPAM")

Thank you!