Asparagus Fern CPR

gardenlen gardenlen at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 22 14:11:37 EST 2001

g'day matt,

that plant will like a very well lit situation as they will grow in
full sun in the sub/tropics, they like a warm position and like a good
watering, they will handle it dry but will not thrive.

also if they get very root bound they will sart to look tatty, they get
root bound very quickly in pots and hangers.

without seeing the plant that is about as good as i can suggest.

len

In article <JnIa6.5667$cN.313012 at bgtnsc07-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>,
  techteacher at DOODAH.worldnet.att.net wrote:
> I have a beautiful Asparagus Fern that has tremendous sentimental
> value..................it formerly belonged to a friend who passed
away.
> It was thriving in California, but I moved to NC in September.
During the

--
happy gardening 'it works for me it could work for you'
"in the end ya' gotta do what ya' gotta do!!"

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/