Tough plant needed

Magdalena Bassett magda at
Wed Jun 20 14:47:34 EST 2001

How about lavender? So many different kinds of lavender might be fun all
on one hill. They attract butterflies, smell good, and require almost no
water once established. If you're in California, you can also try the
blooming natives, such as cyanothis, monkey flower or non-native, but
excellent bloomer, scotch broom. All of these also require almost no
water once established.
Magdalena Bassett