Palm House Plant Leaves Browning.. HELP!

Heather heatherineverett at aol.com
Fri Sep 7 12:30:47 EST 2001

I can say this much:  When I bought it, it was in an semi-outdoor
greenhouse.  The thing is, Almost 70% of the leaves were yellowing,
but not much brown on the tips really.  I figured this was due to so
much direct (semi direct) sunlight from the greenhouse.  It was mostly
a flower/shrub greenhouse and they didn't seem to care much about this
poor little palm.

The container it came in, like so many plants, was extremely small and
remarkably low in soil.  It just seemed to be a plastic container of
roots and then some dirt just for the hell of it.  I think i may have
planted it slightly deeper in the new pot, but just because there
wasn't much dirt to start with!  I wish I had more information, but it
just came with a tag that said 'misc. houseplant'.

I posted some more information on the type I think it is earlier today
in the thread.

Thanks so much,

-Heather

heatherinnh at aol.com